this weekend iiiiii....
discovered all that is holy in the beer world at wicked weed brewing company- watermelon beer.
i promise it's as good as it sounds. abita strawberry officially has a run for it's money in my book.
played tourist in downtown asheville. i love this city, ya'll.
we made our way up to the sky bar to watch the sunset...
and even though the stupid rain clouds were in the way, it was still pretty amazing.
and so were M's ridiculous faces he wouldn't stop making. what's with the shaved head, you ask? i honestly don't know...
i discovered that moe's has the best menu item in the world. the julia gulia.
i was pretty excited. excited enough for a picture obviously.
visited those precious nieces of mine all day on sunday. we had a lazy, rainy day watching movies and devouring ice cream.
i can't even explain how much i adore those girls! they get bigger every time i see them.
aaaaand the countdown to the beach can officially begin as of today.
4 days. 4 freeeeaking days!!!









You look so happy & pretty!! I want to go to that roof top bar!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Watermelon beer. Alexa posted about it yesterday so now I HAVE to try it out since you like it too! Your little nieces are just precious. Michael is not a good picture taker which is why he is rarely visible on the blog. hehe Hope you have a great Monday pretty lady!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of you 2. I'd shave my head to lose the heat of my hair if I wouldn't look ridiculous. Also, the video of your niece dancing in the bunny outfit totally made my night!
ReplyDeletehmmm watermelon beer. I'll have to try that.
ReplyDeleteWatermelon beer?? I need that in my life! I tried strawberry beer a few summers ago and loved it, but watermelon?! I need some of that! Your pictures are so cute, girl!
ReplyDelete4 days?! I am so jealous. and the julia gulia is probably the best meal ever.
ReplyDeleteWatermelon beer? I need to try that!
ReplyDeleteI love rooftop patios.
Hopefully there will be no clouds when you're at the beach!
Looks like a fun weekend! I love playing tourist in my own town. :)
ReplyDelete- Rachel/ With Love, Rachel
JULIA GULIAAAAA! omgsh I love it!! :) Annnnnd I think I need to come to NC and drink watermelon beer with you, my word, that sounds/looks delish!!
ReplyDeletexo
Gosh I love Moe's! I hope you have a great time at the beach:)
ReplyDeleteI want a beach countdown? Can I go with you?
ReplyDeletep.s. I know I've said this a bajillion times but it just needs to be repeated, you & M, cutest couple evvvs!
xo
Watermelon beer? What in the hay. First Oreos now beer. It's everywhere
ReplyDeleteI think I'm gonna have to get my hands on this watermelon beer you speak of!
ReplyDeleteWatermelon Beer, Sounds Delish!
ReplyDelete