8.12.2013
i need to work on taking more pictures.
mondays always come way too quickly. but i guess it just means we're one day closer to another weekend... which is never a bad thing.
this weekend was actually quite busy, but for some reason the only picture i managed to get was the one above, which was on our drive to a friend's house.
friday M and i had a date night in. my betty crocker skills were in full force for some unknown reason. but once our bellies were full i don't think we made it another hour before we were both asleep on the couch. real exciting life we live, i know.
saturday we went to the shooting range so M could get his hunting rifles ready for the upcoming seasons. that boy loves to hunt and i am eagerly trying to convince him to let me go with him. which by the way is something i honestly don't see happening... but it's worth the effort.
that night we headed over to a friend's house for their annual summer bash get together. but not before we stopped at a little greek restaurant for supper. i could eat greek food all day, every day. give me some feta cheese and olives and i am one happy lady.
sunday was spent in M's home town. laziness and relaxation ensued. it was lovely.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I need to take more photos, too! I want to take more with my DSLR instead of my iPhone.
ReplyDeleteAt least your one picture is a pretty one! We fall asleep on the couch all the time
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Photo!
ReplyDeleteWell for the only picture you took it is a gorg one! I have to remind myself to take pictures. I used to be picture obsessed but I guess I've gotten away from that. Not a good time now that I have a blog. Haha!
ReplyDelete