2.25.2013

quick recap.

can we talk for just a minute about the fact that i am basically a walking zombie this morning?
seriously- i need to be back in my bed ASAP people.

but since that can't happen because work is calling my name...
you get to have a little peek into my weekend. but that's all you're getting.
which mainly just involved me, a boy toy, lots of cuddles, niece play dates, and a best friend catch up night.
it was good. real good. and much needed.

short and sweet.
now i'm off to try and stay awake until 5.
how was your weekend?
don't forget to check out our HUGE giveaway for a chance to win free ad space for 1 month and gain over
90,000 page views! woo hoo!
go here for more details.

12 comments:

  1. hahahahah love the hot tub "naked" picture, so funny!
    I want wine and hot tub:( that sounds ahhhmazing!
    and those babies are adorable:) Glad you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and you do look naked. but that's ok. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such cute kiddos! Wine+hot tub time is the bessst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I am a walking zombie today too! I was hoping this blizzard would get me out of some work but no such luck.. what's the snow good for anyhow? Here's to getting to 5! Have a great day and thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look naked but honestly... you're in a hot tub. It's almost normal for you to be naked. Own it. Anyway, what a fun weekend! I slept through my alarm this morning and didn't make it to my workout class. #toughlife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Niece play date, there is nothing better than that...wait...naked hot tub pic could top it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled upon your blog via Recently Roached. Just had to thank you for letting me take a peek of your world here. Very cute! Feel free to visit me at http://allmyhappyendings.blogspot.com XOXO, Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monday came tooooo soon! Hope you're having a good day:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No better way to spend a weekend =) Glad I found your blog! I've been reading through some of the archives! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this weekend looked FABULOUS

    drinking in a hot tub...nothing better! so relaxing

    i bet you DONT have a b-suit top on and you're foolin us!!!

    :D
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want your weekend!Glad you had fun & enjoyed it :) Hope you survived work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh what an absolutely cutie she is!!

    ReplyDelete